I did a lot today, but I will blog about it in the morning.
The pictures are still not working for some reason. I'll put up an album in Facebook, but I'll have to figure something out for everyone who does not have Facebook.
I think you can give them a link to the album on facebook. I did for my Portland pictures for my family. At the bottom of the window, there should something that says "share this album with people not on facebook" and then a link.
I love getting up and going places.
Everything is always my favorite.
Breakfast at Tiffany's, though, is by far my favorite movie in the entire world.
I only eat Lemonade Mike & Ike's--my bestest friend Cheryl is my supplier.
I love dandelions, bubbles and balloons.
Music is very important to me.
1 comment:
I think you can give them a link to the album on facebook. I did for my Portland pictures for my family. At the bottom of the window, there should something that says "share this album with people not on facebook" and then a link.
Post a Comment