My mom and I spent a lovely day together making our way to the passport office in D.C., where I successfully applied for a new passport. It was a pretty easy process, and I thank the people who put me through the line immediately every minute I think about this trip.. haha.
I leave tomorrow (well, today, really..) at 2:35 p.m., arrive in Newark around 4 p.m., and then leave around 7 p.m. to arrive in Ireland around 7 a.m. I love love love being on planes, I just hope my ear drums refrain from bursting this time.
I will of course update once I get to Sligo, hopefully with a bunch of beautiful photos, but until then, I am posting pictures of what my room is supposed to look like!
Edit: Blogger is not being nice, so I will post pictures later.
Until then, you can check out this website to see what the campus/residences look like.
I love you all.. and sorry to anyone I did not get to say goodbye to today! I will see you in about two weeks :)

3 comments:
You forgot to put me in your suitcase. =[
Oh no!
MOM--THAT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE I BROUGHT EVERYTHING!
Hahahahaha. =]
Post a Comment